Thursday, February 2, 2012

Alright Wood-Chuck-Chuckers!


 


Happy Groundhog Day Everyone! 
For some reason this holiday has become my favorite. It mostly has to do with Groundhog Day the movie. It has quickly rose to the top of my favorite movies ever since it came out. Some might even call it a perfect movie. It has everything, comedy, romance, suspense, mystery, science fiction, and Chris Elliot. A couple years ago I started a tradition that I would watch Groundhog Day continuously on a loop the entire day every February 2nd. Then last year Starz ran it from midnight to midnight on Feb 2nd too. I think i even watched it in Spanish once last year too. I encourage everyone to watch it at least once today. You will thank me later. 

PS- The robbing of the Armored Truck scene is about as classic as anything gets.










No comments:

Post a Comment