Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Who Would You Take For The NBA Championship: Miami Heat Or The Field?


So recently my friend started taking bets on the NBA Championship. He said he is taking the Heat and will bet anyone on ii, any amount, no odds. So basically he has the Heat and you have the field. So far he stands to win or lose over $5,000. Is he dumb or genius? He does have a clause that if Lebron suffers a season ending injury or misses more than half of the playoff games the bet becomes void. I wanted to take this bet but in the end it would just be giving money away. The Heat have legitimately one contender for the East, Indiana. Who knows who the West will put in the Finals? Seems to me to be the easiest money in the world. So I am going to piggy back it. Anyone want to take the field and I'll take the Heat? Anyone? No?

No comments:

Post a Comment